I’m still sitting in awe… Mom Goes Green is one year old today!
I remember a time when I was brushing off my husband’s suggestion that I start my own blog. What could I possibly have to say? Well, apparently A LOT.
June 10, 2008, was my first post and here I am, 176 posts later. One almost every other day.
- Carting an unbelievable amount of recyclables back from a Myrtle Beach vacation
- Being humbled when my words were harsh
- Making fantastic discoveries
- Feeling frustration over the things I can’t control and on-going health risks that get ignored
- Battling the vocal naysayers and even those in my own family
- Confessing the err of my ways and overlooking the obvious
- Basking in a successful event
- Sharing the harsh things that break my heart and anger me
- Getting a much appreciated pat on the back
I’ve barely made a dime, and questioned whether I should continue on occasion, but when I look back at well-over a thousand comments, I know it was worthwhile. I don’t have plans of quitting anytime soon, but even if I stopped today, I realize that somehow, somewhere, I made a difference.
Thank you for joining my journey to “go green”!
With love & appreciation for reading me — Mom Goes Green