Yes, MGG is THREE YEARS OLD! Three years. 430 posts.
I always knew I was long-winded but I never realized that I would have sooo much to say… or at least not enough to keep me going for three years.
It might come easy for some but, for me… nope, not always! I’m an over-thinker and oh, for pete’s sake, sometimes I really make myself a little crazy! (In fact, I think I’m over-thinking this post RIGHT NOW!). 🙂
So… let’s see. What has been part of the Mom Goes Green journey this year? (time to insert that dizzying dream visual here!)
In my journey as Mom Goes Green I’ve:
- Sung the praises of grandparents who unknowingly taught us to be green
- Shared the love of baking soda
- Felt heartbreak over the Gulf Oil Disaster
- Put my “green-ness” to the test
- Turned my husband into an “organics addict”
- Urged readers to avoid destructive palm oil
- Shared a fab multi-purpose cleaner recipe
- Took my green message to Suze Orman’s Money Minded Moms
- Tipped-you-off about “other” plastic bags
- Shared my updated A-Z Green Guide
- Contemplated the safety of cookware
- Discovered the amazing uses for hydrogen peroxide
- Warned about toxic mattresses and given better choices
- Been honored as the Top Eco-Friendly Mom
- Mortified everyone with the truth about chicken nuggets!
- Uncovered some interesting facts about product terms and labels
- ohhh, and the list goes on and on….
Yes… it’s my journey. And I love it.
And I have appreciated absolutely everyone who’s taken time out of their life to read Mom Goes Green and give some consideration to all the things I’ve shared.